Apple Pecan Chicken Salad at Wendy's Scarborough


October 22, 2013

Wendy's
1460 Kennedy Road
Scarborough, Ontario

A day before we left Toronto, we ate in one of my favorite fast food restaurants- Wendy's. Since it was near our home, DH and I decided to walk. It was cold and windy, I was freezing inside even with my North Face jacket on.

Apple Pecan Chicken Pair with Jr. Cheese Burger Deluxe $6.49 CAD + HST

Sink your fork into crispy hand-picked red and green apples, roasted pecans, sweet dried cranberries and real blue cheese crumbles. Then we add tender grilled chicken and pomegranate vinaigrette dressing to the mix for a sweet combination, perfect for any meal. 

I ordered a set of Apple Pecan Chicken Salad with a Jr. Cheese Burger Deluxe, no drinks included. The Apple Pecan Chicken Salad reminded me of the salad we bought in Costco a few days before. It has lots and lots of pecan, chicken and apple slices. The veggies were fresh, not a single wilted ones. And the Pomegranate Vinaigrette dressing, I love it!

Read more after the break...



Apple Pecan Pair with Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe $6.49 CAD +HST
 A hot 'n juicy beef patty with cheese loaded with all the cool, crisp toppings you want like pickles, onions, red-ripe tomatoes and crispy lettuce

The size of the Jr. Cheese Burger Deluxe is the same as the ones we have here, not bad, huh? The burger is beefy and cheesy. Yummy!
 
Double Cheeseburger Combo with fries and Coke $7.69CAD +HST

DH ordered a Double Cheeseburger Combo. We shared one drink, not refillable. I like the fries, cooked just the way I like it- crispy.

Double Cheeseburger

Double up with a half pound of 100% real beef and the freshest premium toppings on warm, toasted buns — a double that would make Dave proud!


Scarborough trash bin

On our way back, we passed by this cool looking trash bin. Two openings for Recycling and the other one is for Liter.

Highland Farms

The nearest supermarket in our area is Highland Farms. I learned that my MIL used to walk back and forth with shopping bags in her hands. It's her form of exercise.

I wish we have this here in Manila

I didn't see any camera

Our vacation in Toronto was short but fun. I have a few more posts lined up. Stay with me. Happy Saturday!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!