Taal Vista Hotel on November 1st


November 1, 2013

Taal Vista Hotel
Kilometer 60,
Aguinaldo Highway
Tagaytay City
9178225   4131000

After visiting my grandparent's tomb in Cavite on November 1st, my family and I went straight to Tagaytay. We visited Hotel Kimberly to look at the facilities then we went to Taal Vista right after for some snacks and coffee.

Crispy Turon Crepe PhP 80

My dad and his order, Crispy Turon Crepe. He said this was not what he usually orders, in short, he ordered the wrong turon  ; p Read more after the break...



Pepperoni Pizza PhP 400

Fresh tomato, lots of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese

Although a bit pricey, we all like the Pepperoni Pizza. It has lots of mozzarella cheese which I really, really like.
 
Crispy Turon Crepe PhP 80

Deep fried traditional banana wrap served with mixture of raw sugar cinnamon

Presenting the overpriced turon laden with sugar. It reminded me of the cronuts I ordered in Wildflour Podium ; p

Taal Volcano as seen from Taal Vista Hotel

I am still in awe whenever I see Taal Volcano. This picturesque view was taken from Taal Vista Hotel.

Gwakong and #babyMartinez

Taal Vista has a vast garden right outside its hotel. My daughter enjoyed running on the grass.It's really hard to keep up with her these days. My baby is growing up so fast!

Enjoy your weekend!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!