Mey Lin Set Meal For 4 Persons For Only PhP 1080!


November 28, 2013

Mey Lin Pot & Noodle House
Atrium, SM Megamall
6341261

Shopping makes me hungry and I tend to order a lot when I am in that state. Case in point, my order last Thanksgiving at Mey Lin Pot Noodle House SM Megamall branch. It reflected how hungry I was : (

3 Cups Chicken

I was only supposed to order my favorite dishes like Sweet & Sour Pork and Squid with Special Sauce but I saw the PhP 1080 Set Meal Promo for 4 on the menu. I ended up ordering the set meal instead ; p

To know what else is included with the promo, read more after the break...

Squid with Special Sauce

This dish consists of breaded cutlets of squid with sweet and spicy sauce.

Dried String Beans

Mey Lin had a branch in Trinoma before that cooked a better version of Dried String Beans. The beans were crunchier and tastier.

Sweet and Sour Pork

My all-time favorite dish- Sweet and Sour Pork. This dish looks yummy in the photo, it's even yummier when you taste it.

Yang Chow Fried Rice

I seldom eat rice these days but I had a few tablespoons that day because I simply can't help it ; p We were full yet we still have leftovers to take home. 

Aside from those pictured above, 4 glasses of Coke are included in the set meal. I computed and I think we save close to PhP 300 by ordering from the set meal menu. Senior Citizen card is applicable.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!