Pevonia Aromatherapy Face Oil (Dry Skin Line) Ligne Sevactive



I am not a Beauty Blogger yet I have so many beauty products lined up for review ; p Makeup is easier to review because all it takes is a swatch on my hand, right product application on my face and good lighting for a #selfie ; )

Some, like Pevonia Ligne Sevactive Aromatheraphy Face Oil for Dry, Devitalized Skin takes time to review. I have to apply it for a certain period of time to see if it is effective on me before I can share the result with you.

Pevonia Ligne Sevactive Aromatheraphy Face Oil for Dry, Devitalized Skin 15 ml (0.5 fl. oz.)

I started using this Aromatheraphy Face Oil immediately right after receiving it from Pevonia. I forgot to bring it with me when I went to Canada (senior moment!). When I came back, I started using it as a part of my morning and night ritual. As of this writing, I have been using this product for over a period of one month.

For product information and my experience, read more after the break...


pump dispenser

The direction says to apply 3 to 5 drops of oil on clean, moist skin all over face and neck. As you can see below, one pump is quite a lot, enough for my whole face and neck. Be careful and avoid the eye contour area during application.

result of one pump

seconds after product application- non-greasy

I want to share an online video that taught me how to apply the Pevonia Ligne Sevactive Aromatheraphy Face Oil for Dry, Devitalized Skin properly on my face and neck.




It's no secret that ever since I turned 35, my skin turned flaky and dry. I tried using products for sensitive skin, it worked for awhile but my dry skin condition is persistent. In a month's time of using this product, I noticed that there's a little improvement on my skin.

In the morning, I use this product as a makeup base so the powder I apply would not be cakey. Under normal condition, the upper area of my cheeks will be flaky by mid-afternoon. In the evening, I apply it again after I cleansed my face. The morning after, my face is soft to touch. 


That's the story of my skin, I just tell it as it is. I guess this is a good product if you want to prevent dry skin because it prevents moisture loss. If you currently have dry skin like I do, I think you needed something stronger than this formula.

Pevonia Ligne Sevactive Aromatheraphy Face Oil for Dry, Devitalized Skin 15 ml (0.5 fl. oz.) PhP 2170

Ingredients: Hazel Seed Oil, Jasmine Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil and Vitamin E

I still use this product because I like the feeling of waking up the next day with soft, supple skin.

For more product information, visit Pevonia Botanica Philippines.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!