SM Kids Fashion x Hello Kitty



I got a surprise earlier this month when I received a Hello Kitty plush toy from SM Kids Fashion. How Kawaii, di ba?

Hello Kitty stuffed toy

You see, I have been a fan of Hello Kitty since I had my little baby girl. While Christmas shopping last year, I bought her a little ballerina ensemble, see entry here. To add to my growing Hello Kitty collection, I bought 2 bathing suits just in time for our trip to Caramoan.

Ok, I'll spill the beans---> I was collecting these cute Hello Kitty clothes partly because I was aiming to get my hands on another Hello Kitty Planner ; p

Details after the break...


Hello Kitty Rash Guard set PhP 699.75

Hello Kitty 1-piece bathing suit PhP 499.75

Pwede na bang fashion blogger si #babyMartinez? lol

Hello Kitty 2014 planner in red- FREE!

Hello Kitty 2014

magnetic lock

what's inside? gold embossed Hello Kitty logo

quotes to ponder on

time to plan the year ahead

monthly planner

discount coupons; Meet & Greet pass

SM Kids Fashion and Hello Kitty stamp card

Earn a sticker for every PhP 300 worth of purchase of girls children's wear at SM stores. Complete 5 stamps from any Children's Wear brand and 5 stamps from Hello Kitty Merchandise. Collect all 10 stamps to redeem a Hello Kitty planner 2014. Just like that!

Hello Kitty 2014 planner is available in red, pink and white. Hurry, get your very own planner today!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +