Speedo Zip Front Sun Top



I bought a rash guard from Speedo a few days before we left for Caramoan, Camarines Sur. Hmmm... I will tell you more about our trip soon. In the meantime, I want to gush about my new water wear in my current favorite color, purple! It seems that I can't get enough of radiant orchid ; p

Speedo Endurance Designed to Last Longer

Endurance

  • 100% chlorine resistant
  • retains its shape swim after swim
  • 20 times more fade resistant than conventional swim fabrics
  • soft, comfortable feel
  •  quick drying


To see my new Speedo Zip Front Sun Top from Speedo, read more after the break...


Speedo Zip Front Sun Top Purple PhP 2,888

I was in Speedo boutique (SM Megamall) when I spotted this zip front sun top. I want it so badly, I ended up buying size L without trying on medium first ; p Well, you can't say I didn't try searching for it because I went inside SM department store to check for size but to no avail. I was out of luck.


Speedo logo zipper pull

I like my new rash guard because I don't have to squeeze my head inside a tight opening, all I have to do is to zip it up!

white/purple design

an opening where you can insert your thumb for a more secured fit

Swimsuits should be snug fit because the garment tends to loosen up when you get into the water. But this is just a rash guard so I think the size is ok. Plus, I can even wear it as a jacket ; p






Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +