Shopping Break at Anybody Coffee Trinoma


December 5, 2013

Anybody Coffee
Level 2, Trinoma Mall
9558516   3462772

I get tired of shopping too! And when I do, you can automatically find me inside a coffee shop. No, I am not a coffee addict. It's my mom who gets a headache when she does not get her daily dose of caffeine. While strolling around Trinoma yesterday, I spotted Anybody Coffee. I thought my mom has not tried it but, lo and behold, she already had! That's my mom, the coffee connoisseur  ; p

The Clubhouse Sandwich PhP 200

Anyway, we ordered one Clubhouse Sandwich to share, this is definitely way better than the one we had in Coffee Barn. The order came with a dipping sauce, we were not sure if we were supposed to dip the chips or the sandwich. We didn't ask! Tamad tumayo sa upuan lol You tell me if you find out ;  p

As for my mom, she ordered a 12 oz cup of Latte (PhP 115). We ordered a few more from the menu, find out after the break....


The Ultimate PhP 135

I love The Ultimate chocolate cake! It was not too sweet, the different variations of chocolate melted in my mouth. The texture is smooth and creamy. I saved the best for last, the white chocolate on top!

Warp Salted Caramel PhP 145

Anybody Coffee's frappes uses a technique called Warp Blending. It is a process inspired by an Italian dessert called Granita Di Caffe Con Panna. It's a drink straight out of a slush machine. No crushed ice, everything is smooth, nothing wasted. Bottoms up!

Have you tried any of the drinks at Anybody Coffee? Did you like it?

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +