Allegrina Ballet Flats in Scarlet



Tadah! I bought a pair of Prima Allegrina Ballet Flats in Scarlet with the shopping money I got from the Cotton Thread event.


Allegrina Scarlet size 6 PhP 1995

At first fit, the toe box or toe cap was a little narrow, I asked for the next size available, a size 7, but the fit was not right. I settled for a size 6 with the thought of breaking it in. I was glad that I followed my instinct. I am so happy with my purchase!




Allegrina Scarlet



The design of Allegrina ballet flats is simple yet dainty. It is best paired with just about anything like a skirt, if you feel a little bit girly-girly or a short, if you are just out for an errand. Just put on a nice top to complete the look.


also available in these colors- Black Night, Caramel, Storm Grey, Candy Pink, Orange Burst and Sand Stone

I was wearing this pair for two consecutive days. The good news is walang paltos ang paa ko hahaha I don't even need to wear one of those slip-on socks/stockings that I bought for my Yosi Samra because this one is so comfy. At ang pinaka okay is walang amoy ang paa ko maski kulob siya lol


What I wore last Valentine's Day?


and of course my prima Allegrina in Scarlet

view from the side (Allegrina)

available in Common Thread

Common Thread is located at the 2nd level in Greenbelt 5, Makati City.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +