Disney Cars Birthday Party at The Blue Leaf + OOTD




Akalain mo nga naman... #babyMartinez and I went to two children's party for two consecutive days! Saturday, we went to Sophia's 7th birthday then we went to Joaquin's 1st birthday party the day after. Di naman kami masyadong pagod niyan hahaha


Joaquin's Cars theme party

Awww... just look at baby Joaquin! At the tail end of the party, he was already sleepy. It must be his time to nap. I remembered #babyMartinez's own birthday party where she slept through it ; p Di bale, this I promise to my baby girl... daddy and mommy will save enough money to give her a second birthday party, not as bongga but just as happy!!!





I <3 Joaquin's cake


my little girl is so happy just seeing so many balloons in one place

mother daughter OOTD

  •  Baby GAP
  • SM Department Store
  • Aerosoles... super tibay!


I bought this pair of Aerosoles Younique Black Snake in 2011, up to now buhay pa!

vintage Ray-ban RB3447 and Kate Spade Grove Court Maise

As promised, nag shopping na ang lola niyo ng mga dresses, kaya maski nasa kiddie party lang eh pa gurl pa din ang peg ko lol Walang kokontra!


Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +