Frozen Theme Birthday Party


The entire content of this entry has been transferred in my new blog, xoxo MrsMartinez

I can't believe how time flies! My inaanak, Sophia Gabrielle, just turned 7 years old. Her mom was my classmate while we were studying in USTe taking up our Bachelor's degree in Communication Arts. Parang kelan lang... I held this tiny creature on her baptismal day and now she is big na! That only means one thing, I am getting old huhu

And I thought she will be preparing a Princess Sophia themed 7 birthday party

S is for Sophia. Initially, I thought she wanted to be the Princess Sofia for a day but since Frozen, the animated Disney film, is the rage nowadays, she came out as Elsa. 

To read the full story, visit DIY Frozen Theme Party
Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +