Sally Hansen Extra Strength Hair Remover Lotion

In as much as I would want to show off my armpit, I decided not to post a picture of it haha I don't want you to be closing the page that you are now in. 


extra strength in tangerine dream

I swear by Sally Hansen Hair Remover Lotion. It was introduced by my DS to me a couple of years back and has since been using it.


I used to pluck tiny hairs on my armpit, I don't have much but I saw some ingrown hairs sprouting due to plucking. Plus, plucking equals chicken skin. Another option is Laser Hair Removal. When I consulted a dermatologist, I learned that laser treatment wouldn't be feasible because my armpit hair is light and thin. 

Now, I don't have to worry anymore, I only use it once in every two months or three months because the hair growth in my armpit is particularly slower. 

I usually use the hair remover after shower. I slather a generous amount on each armpit and leave it on for about 6-8 minutes. Don't leave it on for more than 10 minutes and don't let it dry. As a precaution do not rub in and wash hands immediately and thoroughly. Then wipe/ rinse it off with a lukewarm water and washcloth. Then pat dry. Repeat the procedure if necessary.  It is advisable though to wait for 24 hours before reapplication. 

This particular scent is the most bearable among the other variants.