Eat Fresh Hong Kong Famous Street Food

My visit: September 4, 2010

Eat Fresh
Ma. Clara St. near Banawe
Quezon City

Sorry folks, I messed up. I was not able to get the exact address of this restaurant haha  A few weeks back I posted on my profile in Facebook that DH and I had dinner twice! The first was in Icebergs Banawe and the second one in this new place called Eat Fresh!

facade

open kitchen

Their specialty is clay pot rice but since we were already full from our previous food trip, we settled for our orders below. We will try their clay pot rice next time!

(l-r) milk tea with jelly PhP45; white almond gulaman Php25

HK Style Fried Noodle PhP40; 4 different sauce for your noodles

I like the combination of sweet and peanut sauce while DH like the peanut with sweet & chili sauce.

takoyaki PhP50

Their takoyaki is pretty inexpensive! Masarap pa! I can even go back just to order this haha