Pho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle House

My visit: October 11, 2010

Pho Hoa 
Toledo Bldg 
277 Tomas Morato cor Sct. Limbaga St., 
Quezon City 
4126389   4126391

After our massage, DH and I were always hungry. Next thing I knew, there was this parking slot at Pho Hoa and our car went straight right in. I don't like Vietnamese food but DH misses their noodles. 

pho gau, gan PhP199.80

This was served hot. The veggies on top were served separately. DH was satisfied with his order.



mango prawn salad PhP225

The colors of the salad turned out nice in the picture, don't you think? It had three puny prawn so I was disappointed. I was not able to finish this salad which is very unlikely of me. It just didn't taste good. 

fresh spring roll pork PhP127

Oh, this order we only get to try one each. There's nothing much in there and the taste was just bland. Before the food were served, DH was even thinking of ordering a cold sandwich to go. Just like what he used to have in Canada. But after dinner, he never mentioned it haha 

The soup was it's only saving grace ; p