The Body Shop Thanksgiving Party 2010!

My event: November 18, 2010 

The Body Shop
Glorietta 3
Makati City

I love The Body Shop! That's true! I love their products especially their Vitamin C Skin Boost. I recently bought 2 make up brushes and a glitter eye liner in time for the holiday season! I'll post about my loot soon! Perhaps when DH is not lurking?! ;p

bloggers with TBS gang!

What I am wearing:

Hush Puppies blouse
Guess Jeans
Dragonfly glass pendant

Holiday season is party season! And what better way to introduce The Body Shop's special edition Party Make- Up! Add the joy of sparkle this holiday and stand out in the crowd!

Introducing two new palettes called Twilight and Midnight at PhP1495 each. Each palette consists of a cream eye shadow and four eye shadows!

Twilight palette 01 PhP1495

 Midnight eye palette 02 PhP1495

Starlight liquid glitter eye liner 04 PhP695; Star Dust 01 Pink and Star Dust 02 Gold PhP595@

And the sparkle continues with Star Dust in Pink and Gold! And if that's not enough, Love Gloss in Natural and Twinkling Pink at PhP695 each.  My all time favorite is the Starlight liquid eye liner! It's the reason why I simply couldn't resist and bought one right away! Weeeeeee!

TBS love gloss, liquid eyeliner and star dust

The Sparkler Boudoir Pink PhP1495 

The Sparkler 01 sample spray

OMG, Before I forget, let me share with you that The Body Shop and Marithe Francois Girbaud are having a sale!


I already went yesterday and hoarded a lot of body lotions, a liquid eye liner, an eye liner- ok, a woman can't get enough with one eye liner lol, a deep red lipstick, a body wash and a home fragrance. Too bad, there was not much selection on make up and I saw none of the make up brushes that I long to own. Argh! I wanted to complete my make up brushes! 

Crossing my fingers that DH is not reading this ; p


Enjoy The Body Shop Christmas shopping! Every gift box you buy, PhP1 is donated to ECPAT.