Strawberry Dream at The White Hat Fully Booked BHS

My visit: September 25, 2011

The White Hat Italian Yogurt House
3rd floor, Fully Booked
Building B6, Bonifacio High Street
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

Sunday is family day. I spent it with my parents and siblings. We usually go to a mall, stay in a coffee shop and people watch lol 

The Strawberry Dream PhP225

For this particular Sunday, we chose BHS because I have still have gift certificates left from Zong where we plan to have our dinner. While killing time, we decided to head over to The White Hat found inside Fully Booked Building.


I thought The White Hat sold only yogurt but I was mistaken. Waffles and smoothies are on the menu too. I ordered one regular yogurt (PhP90) with cheesecake topping, a strawberry smoothie (PhP130) and the strawberry dream.

The strawberry dream consists of waffle, yogurt, strawberry syrup, whipped cream, almonds and maple syrup. Tempting, huh?! I thought so that's why I ordered it ; p 

Where is your favorite dessert place?