MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Morange

My first orange lipstick was Avon Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact in Kicked Up Coral. After using it for some time, I got tired of it and decided to give it away. When I went to Korea late last year, I bought Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips from Etude House. I was not satisfied with the lipstick's sheer color and lack of staying power. I retired it and it is no longer in my purse instead it is now neatly tucked in my makeup drawer. Anyway, my search for orange lipstick continued. While in a MAC counter in Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Taiwan, I encountered MORANGE!

MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Morange 3g NT$600 (PhP900)

I think MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Morange is the best orange colored lipstick there is!

See some swatches after the break....




Amplified Morange (AA1)

 Morange on my lips

The color is much more intense in person than in this photo. I love the orange color. It brightens my face especially if I have no makeup on. The downside is that it dries out my lips after a few hours of wearing it.

MAC Morange-intense color but lacks moisture

I have not found the perfect orange colored lipstick yet but I think I am getting close. Do you have any suggestions?

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like MrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add MrsMartinez on Google +