Color My Brows #2 Light Brown by Etude House

My dilemma started last year when I decided to dye my hair. My hair has never been dyed before so I went to a professional salon, Hair Asia to have it colored in red. In less than 3 months, the color has faded. I figured I can't afford to shell out PhP2, 500 every single time so I bought Etude House's Bubble Hair Color in Wine Red. It's inexpensive and I got the color that I desired in less than an hour's wait. My hair color became lighter with every application of dye. The eyebrow pencil that I used did not match that of my new hair color... ack! My continuous search for a matching color for my eyebrows remained futile until I went to Korea.

Color My Brows #2 Light Brown 4.5g W6000 (PhP240)

While in Korea, I had this crazy idea to dye my hair in The Face Shop's Orange Brown. The difference between my hair color and my eyebrow color is more noticeable. That is a very big problem for a person like me who wants everything in terno. I know, I should have just dyed my eyebrows, right?! Then my problem would have been solved lol


brow mascara 

Well, I did the next best thing while I was in Korea... I shopped! I showed my hair to one of the SAs in Etude House and asked for a matching eyebrow pencil. I said I want a lighter color. She recommended a better alternative and suggested Color My Brows in #2 Light Brown.  

 after applying Color My Brows


Brow mascara combs to set, shade and moisten brows for a refined natural look.




color matching

How to apply:
  1. Use the mascara wand to gather makeup
  2. Apply directly to brows in a combing motion


I am very happy because the color matches my hair! It looks so natural, well, at least for me ; p It is so easy to apply. I remove it with just soap and water. I am one happy shopper!

I hope that Etude House Philippines have this product in their stores.