What's Your Favorite J.CO Drink?

August 26, 2012

J.CO Donuts & Coffee
Level 3, Greenbelt 3 
Ayala Ave., Makati CIty

Last Sunday, my family and I traveled from SM Mall Of Asia to Greenbelt 3 just to get our hands on J.CO Donuts & Coffee. In SM MOA, the line going inside J.CO store is super long, extending outside the store. In the hope of tasting the various drinks from J.CO, my DS drove to Greenbelt 3. Crazy, huh? But it's worth the trip!

Hot Jcoccino Due PhP 130

DS ordered Hot Jcoccino. It's cappuccino - J.Co style! It's a blend of bold Italian espresso and milk topped with a masterfully-crafted foam art.

Just so you know, J.CO is not only a donut store. It also offers a wide array of unique beverage concoction. Like its donuts, J.CO beverages are uniquely crafted beyond our imagination.

Read more after the break....




 Meisisipi PhP 42

I was secretly hoping that my DS would choose Meisisipi to go with her Jcoccino. It is a donut topped with rich chocolate and crunchy chocolate sprinkles. One bite is enough to send you to chocolate heaven ; p

Jcoccino's masterfully-crafted foam art

Jcoccino is especially mixed by a World Barista Champion. This beverage is a classic drink and is available hot or cold.

 Mr. Green Tea PhP 42

Mr. Green Tea is a donut glazed with creamy matcha green tea then topped with nuts.  This is my mom's favorite!

 Caviar Strawberry PhP 42

Who doesn't like strawberries? Caviar Strawberry is my order. It is a donut glazed with creamy strawberry then topped with chocolate covered rice crispies!




(l-r) Frappucino Cafe Avocado Due PhP 135 ; Iced Cappuccino Jelly Due PhP 130

My mom paired Mr. Green Tea with Frappucino Cafe Avocado. It has weird taste - a mix of coffee, chocolate and avocado. At first sip, I could not even taste avocado in it. Surprisingly, it was my dad who finished the entire drink ; p

On the other hand, I ordered Iced Cappuccino Jelly. Since I am not really a coffee drinker, I requested for additional ice on this drink. I find the mix of sweet jelly and the bitter taste of cappuccino just fine.
Aside from those mentioned above, we also ordered JCool Sharing - J.CO's answer to yogurt lovers like my dad! JCool Sharing has 3 + 1 toppings - Almonds, Mochi Strawberry, Lychee & Peach. Of course, you can always select your own favorite toppings.  Also available in J.COOL To Go!

If you asked me what is my favorite J.CO drink, my answer would still be Iced Thai Tea. It's a light and refreshing milk tea blend made from brewed tea extracts and the creamiest sweetened milk!

J.CO Donuts & Coffee also has branches in SM Megamall and Trinoma. Soon to open are branches in SM Fairview, Albang Town Center and Eastwood City.

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +