Max Factor Glossfinity & Max Effect Mini Nails

September 6, 2012

Max Factor Nail Sparty

Max Factor, the makeup of makeup artist, recently launch new Glossfinity and Max Effect Mini Nails. It was held in a nail salon in SM Megamall. After the short introduction, I left because I was not feeling well. I was not able to enjoy the Nail Sparty that the people behind Max Factor prepared  for a select few bloggers. Sad, I know, right?

 Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in Pretty in Pink (28) PhP 175 ;
Max Factor's New Glossfinity in Red Passion (110) PhP 245

It is Pat McGrath, Global Creative Design Director for Max Factor, who handpick 16 signature shades from the new Glossfinity collection that promises a high gloss finish that lasts up to 7 days! Perfect for women who desire glossy, long-wearing polish!

Meanwhile, Max Factor's Max Colour Effect Mini Nail Polish have 15 shades that are straight from the SS12 runways. It is 'mini' in size so you can fit it in your handbag for any last minute outfit changes!

Check out what colors I got from the collection...



 Max Factor's New Glossfinity in Red Passion (110) PhP 245

I fell in love with this bright red colored nail polish right away. I only applied two coats and I have achieved the color right away!

nail color: Max Factor's New Glossfinity in Red Passion (110)

What I like about Max Factor's New Glossfinity:

  • Glossy finish
  • Quick drying
  • Intense color

 I agree with Pat McGrath when he said, " For me, I've always wanted the ultimate red. It's rich and sensual and epitomizes classic glamour. It's such an iconic look and we've perfected and bottled it in Max Factor Glossfinity in Red Passion. Glamour is personal, and it says something about your mood. My alter ego would choose something deeper, something mysterious and intense like Cobalt Blue."


New Max Factor Glossfinity comes in 16 shades: Snow White, Dessert Sand, Sugar Pink, Candy Rose, Angel Nails, Midnight Bronze, Cute Coral, Flushed Rose, Cerise, Red Passion, Marshmallow, Cobalt Blue, Noisette, Burgundy Crush, Ruby Fruit and Top Coat.

 Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in Pretty in Pink (28) PhP 175

"Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polishes are catwalk-inspired shades that perfectly suits the moods of the SS12 palette."- Pat McGrath

I got Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in Pretty in Pink. After 3 coatings, the color turned peach on my nails ; p Maybe I should have stopped after two coatings lol

New Max Colour Effect Mini Nail Polish comes in 15 shades: Cappucino, Cool Jade, Pretty in Pnk, Mellow Yellow, Chilled Lilac, Satsuma, Cactus Green, Lollipop, Juicy Plum, Candy Blue, lacquer Noir, Prussian Blue, Purple haze, Ruby Tuesday and Mud Sling. 

Max Factor Glossfinity and Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish are available in leading department stores nationwide starting September 2012.

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +