OOTD: Denim + Pabder Donna


Happy weekend, readers!
  
Ok, I know I just posted an Outfit of the Day entry earlier this week. In less than 5 days, here I am, bombarding you with another series of photos. In short, nawili hahahaha Posing for the camera is quite addicting, agree?!

MrsMartinez OOTD

What I am wearing:

polo: Ensembles
shorts: Core Denim The Original TRF Collection ZARA
shoes: Pabder Donna


I <3 my shoes!

earrings: Jewelmer
bracelets: vintage, The Bead Shop

I need to make ipon to buy a red pair of shoes! Hopefully, the next one will be from Tod's! hahaha

this polo shirt is super comfy!

Face of the Day

contact lenses: FreshLook ColorBlends in Blue
hair: Steam Care by L'Oreal Professionnel
lipstick: Lancome Color Design Edgy Sheen

I will write a more detailed post in another entry about L'Oreal Professionnel's Steam Care treatment. It's the world's 1st Heat and High Pressure Steam Iron that treats your hair while smoothing. L'Oreal combines the force of hair straightening steam and the ultimate repair of steam-powered Pro-Keratin for mirror-shine, long lasting results and ultimate care as there's NO CARCINOGEN gas forming through heat from rebonding or care treatments with formaldehyde.

Well, I hope walang magsawa sa OOTD and FOTD ko ; p Chos!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +