Shiseido Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Review

Remember my post about Shiseido Makeup Workshop with Ms Angela Boh? When I got home from the event, I found a 30ml sample bottle of Shiseido Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover included in the press kit.After a couple of use, I am ready to share my experience with the product.

Shiseido The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover 125 ml PhP 2,150

Shiseido Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover is:

  • A gentle dual-phase makeup remover that immediately dissolves waterproof and long-wearing eye makeup and lipstick
  • Formulated with Xylitol to retain essential moisture in the delicate eye and lip areas

Read about my verdict after the break....


shake well before each use

How to use:

  1. Saturate a cotton pad and hold over the eye area or lips
  2. Wipe away gently


my lipstick stains were removed completely

however, eye makeup were still visible after a couple of swipes

There are still traces of my waterproof eyeliner found at the bottom part of my eye lids. I need cotton buds and Pond's Cold Cream to totally remove it.

I like it because:

  • It didn't leave my skin feeling dry after application
  • It's lightly-scented
  • It's a sample bottle so I can take it with me anywhere
  • It's gentle and non-irritating on my skin

It's expensive- I know, but if you like Shiseido products, this is one item that should be in your shopping list. Shiseido is available in V-Mall (Unimart side), Greenhills Shopping Center.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +