KOR Vida Hydration Vessel 750ml


Yesterday, I added KOR Vida hydration vessel to my growing number of water bottle collection. I bought my third bottle from Howards Storage in Robinsons Magnolia. I am now a certified water bottle addict!

 KOR Vida Hydration Vessel (Natural Finish) PhP 1,500 1,350

Dimensions: 10.4"tall, 3.0" wide and 3.0"deep at base
Weight: 8oz
Capacity: 750ml (25.3 oz.)


Meet Vida

We love the durability and beauty of steel, but not the way steel bottles flet in our hands-or our lips. So we created Vida. Its BPA-free collar replicates our ultra-comfortable Perfect Spout, a first for steel bottle.

I instantly fell in love when I saw KOR Vida water bottle on the shelf. There's no doubt that I want to buy it. The good news is that it's at 10% off ; )

There's only one question that entered my mind- which color to choose ; p


 KOR cap that doubles as handle

 cap (inside) 


  • Spout and Cap are made from polypropylene
  • Seals are made from food grade silicone

Dimensions 10.4" tall, 3.0" wide, 3.0" deep at base Weight 8 oz Capacity 750 mL (25.3 oz.) Materials 18/8 stainless steel (vessel body); polypropylene (spout, cap); food grade silicone (seals) Manufacturer Made responsibly in Guangzhou, China - See more at: http://www.korwater.com/vida750-arcticwhite#sthash.zC8HRx3A.dpuf
Dimensions 10.4" tall, 3.0" wide, 3.0" deep at base Weight 8 oz Capacity 750 mL (25.3 oz.) Materials 18/8 stainless steel (vessel body); polypropylene (spout, cap); food grade silicone (seals) Manufacturer Made responsibly in Guangzhou, China - See more at: http://www.korwater.com/vida750-arcticwhite#sthash.zC8HRx3A.dpu
KOR Perfect Spout: threadless, perfect spout

Features of KOR Perfect Spout:

  • Exclusive threadless mouthpiece for greater comfort
  • Wide opening enables chugging without splashing
  • Gently curved rim feels great on your lips
  • Opening is large enough for ice cubes


What I like about its design: Hygienic Spout*

*Most water bottles (like my Klean Kanteen) force you to drink from an exposed surface, the design of KORS' cap completely protects the spout when not in use.

front 

back

Material: 18/8 stainless steel (vessel body)

Made in Guangzhou, China

(from left to right) Starbucks Glass Water Bottle, Klean Kanteen and KOR Vida

I love the sleek design of my KOR Vida. The body fits perfectly well on my hands. I can easily hold the cap through the loop.  It's easy to sip my water from its spout. The downside is, since it is a single wall vessel, I can only put cold water in it. It does not retain temperature so hot beverages are not recommended.

My Klean Kanteen is a black coated stainless steel and my Starbucks Glass Water Bottle is white so this time I opted for a water bottle that has a natural finish. Other colors available are Arctic White and Anthracite Black.

Also available is 500ml but I think the size is too small, not enough for me. 
Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +