Nailaholics Nail Salon & Spa opens in Gateway Mall


June 15, 2013

Nailaholics Nail Salon & Spa.
4th Level, Gateway Mall
Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City

Last Saturday, Nailaholics Nail Salon & Spa invited me to an intimate Hampton-inspired spa party in its newest branch- Gateway Mall.

 With Cris and Colin doing my pedicure and manicure respectively

It was a relaxing two hour retreat from the hustle and bustle of the mall. The blue and green interior looks chic and preppy. I immediately felt settled in- relaxing on its huge one-seater couch.

The attendant immediately offered a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea. I chose the former to pair it with my favorite Ruby Velvet Cupcake... yummy!

For the services that I availed, read after the break...



 Hampton White inspired spa party 

I like the buffet's streamlined look. On the table were the following: Chicken Tea sandwich, Ham, Cheese and Apple roll, Cream Cheese & Feta puff, Kani Cream puff and of course, my favorite, Ruby Velvet cupcakes.

 Ruby Velvet cupcake

 prepping my hand for Serene Island Manicure PhP 180

Serene Island is the most basic hand care. It's manicure with a few minutes of hand massage. I would like to try Sea Crest French Manicure (PhP 250) next time ; )

Here's the final output: Orly Cupcake

 Dead Sea Mud Mask Detoxifying Foot Spa PhP 500

The Dead Sea Mud Mask is cool and soothing to the legs. It was applied right after scrubbing my feet and before massaging my legs.

Palm Beach Pedicure using Orly Sand Castle PhP 220

Palm Beach Pedicure turned out to be the most basic under foot care. It goes well with Dead Sea Mud Mask. I will surely try Nailaholics' Atlantic Sea Moist Paraffin Pedicure (PhP850) on my next visit.

 with Ogie Rodriguez Nailaholics' PR Manager

I think I was the only one who arrived on time ; p It was Ogie Rodriguez who entertained me the whole time ; )

 with Lyka Caparas Marketing Manager of Nailaholics

Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa also offers the following services:

  •  Nail Extension, Nail Art & Embellishment
  •  Paraffin Spa Treatment, Massage Therapy 
  •  Eyelash Enhancement
  •  Threading 
  •  Waxing

Now for the good news! Nailaholics Nal Salon & Spa Gateway branch is giving YOU 10% off on all services from now until July 12, 2013.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +