Morelli's Gelato in Power Plant, Rockwell


July 21, 2013

Morelli's Gelato
R1 Power Plant Mall

Last Sunday while window shopping in Power Plant Mall, my mom spotted Morelli's Gelato and was intrigued by the various flavors available behind the counter. She tried three flavors and ended up ordering a cup of Fresh Mint Lemonade which, incidentally,] is July's Flavor of the Month!

a cup of Fresh Mint Lemonade from Morelli's Gelato PhP 120

Of course, I had to taste it. The sourness of lemonade and the freshness of mint, it's a perfect combination ; ) I <3 it!

What else did I find, read more after the break...



my sister with Morelli's Gelato

ice cream PhP 30

While my mom and sis were enjoying Morelli's Gelato, I on the other hand, bought a cone from a local ice cream stand at the basement. You can choose one, two or three flavors available. I picked all three- cheese, ube and chocolate. All three tasted bland, totally not worth it ; p

Before I forget, Morelli's Gelato just opened its second branch in Shangri-la Mall East Wing. I can't wait to try the other flavors!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +