Dining Experience at Relish Hello Happiness in Quezon City



July 28, 2013

Relish Hello, Happiness!
74 Scout Limbaga St.,
Quezon City
3525492   3520774

I have read various reviews about the newest restaurant in Quezon City called Relish Hello, Happiness! I want to find out for myself what the buzz is all about. I made several attempts to dine in but the parking space is limited. What's new, right? Parking has always been a problem in Quezon City.

Shitake Tofu with Cilantro Rice PhP 295

Simmered Shitake mushrooms in oyster sauce with slices of Japanese tofu topped on Cilantro rice

Fortunately or unfortunately, we were able to score a parking space right outside the restaurant a few Sundays ago. It was later in the evening so most of the diners have already asked for their check. We were told to go straight up the second floor inside what seems like a private function room. I saw two waiters cleaning up. I politely asked for a high chair. Waiter1 rudely told me that the two high chairs by the corner were already reserved. Naturally, I was offended. When I told DH how the waiter responded, he directly talked to him and told him not to serve our table. We never saw Waiter1's face again.

Waiter 2 was apologetic, he was kind enough to let us use one of the high chairs which was still not in use because the guests at the other table have not yet arrive. I told myself "Pwede naman pala!" He gave us a lame excuse that Waiter1 was just tired. If Waiter1 just told us nicely, di ba? But he was just plain rude... and dumb!

Storming out of the restaurant was out of the question because I really, really like to give this restaurant a try plus we were already hungry.

Shitake Tofu with Cilantro Rice was ordered by DH. I love Shitake mushrooms, I think I ate half of this order from DH's plate haha


 Roasted Pumpkin Soup PhP 140

This bowl of Roasted Pumpkin Soup is for my baby.

 Amazing Artichoke Dip with Tostitos PhP 350

We shared an order of Amazing Artichoke Dip with Tostitos. We were all felt bitin with the dip. For its price, I was expecting a larger bowl of dip.

Mediterranean Salad PhP 285



Salad greens, sundried tomatoes, feta cheese, walnuts and homemade raspberry vinaigrette

An order of salad is a must whenever it is available on the menu. I chose Mediterranean Salad over Relish Chef Salad because it has feta cheese, sundried tomatoes and walnuts- ingredients that I like in a salad.

 Slow Roasted Beef Belly with Au Jus 3 slices PhP 495

Four hour slow roasted beef belly topped with au jus gravy

Three thinly sliced beef made up an order of Slow Roasted Beef Belly with Au Jus sauce. It was not as tender as I have expected a four hour slow roasted beef belly should be. It was just alright. I suggest spending your PhP 500 on some of the other items on the menu like the Baked Salmon below. I know it's still a bit pricey but at least yo can get to enjoy it.

Also available in 2 slices for PhP 395.

 Baked Salmon PhP 495

Baked salmon with our creamy, savory topping

For main courses, you can choose either a side salad, herb butter rice or garlic mashed potato. An extra order will cost you around PhP 60.

With the attitude of Waiter1 still in my mind, I don't think I will be back to this restaurant soon. Plus, not one dish stood out from what we have ordered that I can't get from any other restaurant at a lesser price. 

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +