#babyMartinez Loves Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil (Apricot)



I discovered the Burt's Bees brand in 2003 while I was vacationing in the US. I bought my very first tinted moisturizing lippies from them.  I know the brand carries safe, natural and effective products.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil (Apricot) 4 fl oz 118 ml PhP 600 450

It was while looking around Beauty Bar in Robinsons Magnolia that I discovered Burt's Bees Baby Bee line. That day I bought a set of Shampoo & Wash plus the Apricot Baby Oil. Shoppingera lang talaga ang peg ng nanay ni #babyMartinez lol

Read more after the break...


Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil (Apricot)

The one shown in the photo (above) is the second bottle I bought. Even though I still have a lot of mini bottles (see photo below) in stock, I didn't hesitate to buy one because it was on sale ; p

Naturally rich in antioxidants and vitamins, this ourishing oil leaves baby's skin soft and smooth. Specially formulated with Apricot and Grape Seed Oils to gently moisturize and comfort baby's delicate skin. 

 Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil (Apricot):

  • 100% Natural
  • No Sulfates, Parabens, Pthalates or Petrochemicals
  • No mineral oil
  • No animal testing
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Hypo-allergenic

My baby's hair is now fuller, thicker and longer. I don't know if it's a side effect of applying the oil on my baby's hair ah.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil (Apricot) 1 fl oz 29.5 ml PhP 150 and Shampoo & Wash Tear Free 
1 fl oz 29.5 ml PhP 125
Photo taken from my IG account (@xoxoMrsMartinez follow me!)

Ingredients: apricot kernel oil, grapeseed oil, wheat germ oil, parfum, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol (Vitamin E), soybean oil, betacarotene, canola oil and limonene

When Beauty Bar was having a sale, I bought several mini bottles of Shampoo & Wash and also Apricot Baby Oil.

One regular bottle of Apricot baby oil can last for months. I apply it in massaging motion on my little girl's whole body including hair, face, hands and feet. It's super tipid so I don't mind the expensive price. Plus, the baby smells good throughout the day until her next bath. My daughter is pawisin, but still she smells good ah.

You can also add a little oil to baby's bath. If you feel that this is a bit expensive to be added to your baby's bath like I do, you can opt for Human Nature Baby Oil. It costs like a fraction of Burt's Bees and yet it's also 100% Natural.

How about you do you use oil or lotion on your baby's skin? Which brand?

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!