Radiant Orchid for 2014




Time flies so fast and today is the last day of 2013! My family and I are spending the new year here in Gota Village Resort in Caramoan. We transferred earlier today from Hunongan Cove where there was no cell site nor internet service... bummer!

Now that I have my internet connection, I am back to blogging while #babyMartinez is still sleeping inside our air-conditioned log cabin.

Radiant Orchid the hue of 2014

A few days before we left for our mini getaway, I was at a posh nail salon for a much needed pampering session. I didn't think twice to decide on what color to apply on my nails because according to Pantone Colour Institute (a US colour company), the hue of 2014 is Radiant Orchid.

An enchanting harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, radiant orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health


Even before the announcement, I have a penchant for the color purple, next to blue. It must be the influence of my cousin who now lives in the US ; p The color makes me feel elegant, maybe because it is the royal color in Europe. Read more after the break...



combination of Imperative Crystal Lacquer and Orly in Purple Velvet


OPI Nail Lacquer in A Grape Fit! and Imperative Crystal Lacquer

Ok, this will be just a quick and short entry because I can now hear the baby crying. I hope I can post another entry before the year ends.

Have a blessed new year!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +