Makati Shangri- la's Sinfully Circles

My visit: November 1, 2008

Circles
Lobby Level
Makati Shangri-la
840 0884

Hours 7am – 11pm

Dress Code Smart Casual
no smoking


It's AC birthday and DH and I were lucky to have been invited to eat dinner with her family in Circles, Shangri- la Makati. We tried almost everything but I can't really help and compare it with Spiral, Hotel Sofitel.

Photo credit: Shangri-la

When I asked if they have lamb, the server manning the grilling station got one under the table. I asked why was it not on display and he replied that not many were available. Funny thing was the mint sauce that goes with it was also hidden. Bad.Unlike in Spiral, the lamb is always on display and you can have as much mint as you want.


And the crepe was already prepared not cook as you order so I wasn't able to eat it as the wrapper was a bit hard to chew already.

Although I agree that it has a huge selection of Japanese food and their Roti Channai is good too. It is very hard to get the attention of the waiters. And when AC's dad ask for a bottle of beer, it took a second follow up for it to arrive.

But we have a free meal haha so I can't complain much. If I will pay, I'd still go for Sofitel's Spiral hehe