Laptop: Moshi Codex shell casing

This laptop bag has been with me since I bought my laptop 2 years ago. I am so happy to report that there are no scratches on the bag. The material used is durable and scratch proof. It is lightweight, insulted and ultra sleek. Other colors are available but I went with Metallic black as I have a black macbook. Such an OC!

moshi laptop bag PhP3500

I bought this shell casing in Power Mac Trinoma. A bit pricey at PhP 3500 but well worth it. You don't even have to remove your macbook from the shell casing when you use it. You just have to open the zip and work from there. But if you are a laptop slave like me who uses her laptop for hours, you can opt to take it out and place it on top of a laptop cooling fan.

I went to a Power Mac store in SM Megamall yesterday and I saw that they have lowered the price of a moshi codex at PhP 3000. Nice deal!