Mann Hann

My visit: December 16, 2009
1 Lower Ground Level,
Buiding A, SM Megamall
6310466
sweet and sour pork rice topping PhP195

Sweet and sour pork is my favorite and I order this every time I visited
Mann Hann lol The pork is not maarina unlike other sweet and sour pork found in other Chinese restaurants. The pork is tender and they don't scrimp on their serving. And of course, I love their timpla of sweet and sour combination! Saraap!



oyster cake PhP220

I find the oyster cake a bit malansa so I only had a couple of bite. Unlike the oyster cake of Hanobe na maarina and filled with egg, our order in Mann Hann proved to be better because with the small ortion that I had for myself, I can definitely see and taste the oysters. So, for oyster lovers, you will definitely love this order!