Pancake House SM Sta. Mesa

My visit: February 17, 2010

Pancake House
3F SM Sta. Mesa
Araneta Ave., Quezon City
7136901 7157498

2 days before the big four day sale in SM Sta. Mesa, here I am checking which goods to buy and computing how much I will save come THE day lol

My parents and I had lunch at Pancake House because I miss my maple chicken and country waffle fix which I had last January after my practice run. And oh, Pancake House's taco too!

roast beef special set PhP231

A plate includes roast beef with vegetables on the side, Caesar salad, rice and a glass of iced tea.

best taco in town PhP74

Apparently, not all taco shells are the same. The first taco served to us, the shell was not crispy at all. It's hard to bite into it. I had it replaced. The second taco shell is better but when you reached the bottom part, it became soggy. But still, I am giving their taco another chance, maybe I have to go back to their branch in Robinson's Galleria to have another taco next time.

maple chicken with country waffle PhP348

The chicken served still had a blood in it. I think they put it in an oven toaster because when it was served back to us, it was a bit dry already. But nonetheless, I still ate it lol

I hope this branch can improve on their service and kitchen staff.