Nail Polish Lovin': Jordana Nail Polish and L.A. Colors Art Deco

I bought the Jordana nail polish and L. A. Colors at a PhP99 store at the 2nd floor Shoppesville, Greenhills Shopping Center. I only have time to paint it on my toenails yesterday. I stayed at home the whole day- thanks to the color coding scheme my ingenious government came up with to lessen the traffic.  I think the traffic got worse, if you ask me, the rich bought more cars lol 

I think I passed doing my first nail art *pats myself on the back*

used Jordana Nail Polish in Pink Rage

used L.A. Art Deco in Neon Blue to add oomph!

What you need:
Chic Classics Regular Base Coat
Jordana Nail Polish in Pink Rage
L. A. Colors Art Deco in Neon Blue
Bobbie Premium  Sheer 
Caronia Kwik Dry


After cleaning your nails, apply a single coat of Chic Classics Regular Base Coat. Then 2 ply of Jordana Nail Polish in Pink Rage. Using L. A. Colors Art Deco in Neon Blue put two streaks on top of your primary color. Add a ply of Bobbie Premium Sheer to seal the polish. And a dab of Caronia Kwik Dry to lessen the waiting game! Voila!

Want to see more nail art? click here.