Charlie's Grind & Grill

My visit: July 28, 2010

Charlie's Grind & Grill
RONAC Building 
Ortigas Avenue cor. Santolan

I was invited in Yoggle blogger's event next door the night before but that didn't stop me from noticing Charlie's Grind & Grill because it was packed even at 9 p.m. So, I decided to check this restaurant the very next day. 


simple menu board 

The simple menu board reminds me of Dean & Deluca albeit this is a smaller version.

veggie sticks with bleu cheese PhP100

Veggie sticks included are celery, carrots and jicama (singkamas). Dip it in bleu cheese yummy!

fish & chips with tartar sauce Php220

I didn't know that it's gonna be the whole Dory fish haha I was shocked but pleased. The price is worth it. I love that most restaurants these days are now serving 100% hand cut potatoes like  Icebergs Banawe and Chicken Charlie

black angus burger PhP165

Freshly ground beef but my parents seem to love Brother's Burger more lol You can add PhP30 for the fries. 


interior

No space was left without tables and chair to accommodate the throng of people coming in. Napkins are placed on top of each table, plus points! Guys, don't take it home!

I have learned that this is their second branch, the first one is in Kapitolyo, Pasig. I will definitely be back  because I want to try their buffalo chicken wings!