King Bee Chinese Food

My visit: July 31, 2010

King Bee Chinese Food
UG2 Seneca Plaza
#1152 E. Rodriguez Sr., Ave.
Mariana, Quezon City
7382046

I'm flooding you now with food posts. The past few posts are mostly events that I have attended. It feels good to be posting about food. After all, this started as a food blog tuned lifestyle blog. Some of these food posts are from our food trip weeks ago that I just want to share with you.

It was from my BFF that I have learned about King Bee Chinese Food. After passing by it several times, DH was convinced and so we decided to give it a try.

interior



We only ordered dimsum  as we will meet friends for dinner at 145˚ Fahrenheit that day.

raddish cake PhP80

This is not bad but I prefer Gloria Maris' version than this one.

jumbo siopao PhP80

DH's order. He was so full that he was not able to eat half of his jumbo bola bola siopao.

asado siopao PhP80

I took home one of the two asado pao.

pork siomai PhP80

I prefer Causeway's siomai than this anytime.

taosi spareribs PhP80
Not in the pciture is soya milk PhP50.

We would come back and taste their ala carte dishes but for dimsum, I think we will stick with Causeway Seafood Restaurant in Banawe.