New Find: Culinary Out Kast Co.

My visit: August 5, 2010

Culinary Out Kast Co.
1037 Banawe St.,
Quezon City
4151973

I first read about this restaurant, COK, from a blog. Silly me I forgot which blog I hopped into lol We would normally eat along Banawe on Saturdays but wasn't so sure where this restaurant is situated. Good thing, we passed by it one morning. And the following morning haha One day in August during lunch, DH decided to eat at this place. 

interior


raspberry iced tea PhP65

squash ginger soup PhP60

Unlimited brewed iced tea for only PhP65! Sarap! The squash ginger was good too! They served it a slice of pizza dough. 

baked ribs with fries PhP250

I got only 2 slices of ribs but that's enough to fill an empty stomach. Malaman and malambot siya! The sauce is like marinara pasta sauce and nothing like a bbq sauce. 

 
ground beef burger PhP200

I think they made the burger patty from scratch. DH surprisingly liked their burger. If I am not mistaken, I saw shredded carrots in the burger patty. 

 

Next time maybe we could try their desserts?