Behind the Scenes: Rhett Eala 2010

 
Philippine map on Mother of Pearl only from Jewelmer

I sport this jewelry from Jewelmer almost everyday. I am most specially proud when I partner it with my Proud Pinay shirt ;p

I am wearing my grandmother's jewel

I was wearing a purple dress in the event. I did not notice that all the guests were wearing black until an old lady pointed it out for me. She congratulated me for wearing something vibrantly colorful that night! It's in my subconscious mind to stand out ; p


with fierce Jenny Epperson

She is such a force to reckon with. She was busy with an interview and busy exchanging pleasantries with other guests after the show. This is the only picture that I have of her. That's why I am so sad ; )


with Rajo Laurel

I introduced myself to him before I have my picture taken haha I told him I comment a lot on his blog before. I hope he remembers me lol

with Tweetie de Leon


Oh I am wearing an heirloom pendant from my grandmother- lavender chalcedony

Jewelmer's South Sea Pearls

Collezione C2 Holiday 2010 collection

with Kankan of Yehey

with Maurice Arcache

with camera shy, Alex Van Hagen

black is in!

Indeed, it was a fashionable night!