House of Vanita fashion show

My event: October 2, 2010

19th floor Citibank Center
Paseo de Roxas
Makati City
8362743

I got the lingerie below from House of Vanita last Friday. Thanks to Agnes who was very accommodating. Their sizes are a bit smaller as compared to Maidenform. I think you can compare their sizes with Wacoal. My choices are not that adventurous. I am more timid and I usually want just the basic colors like nude, white and black. Good thing, House of Vanita has a wide range of lingerie that fits different types of people. 

 Chiarra bra PhP1, 600 and Simonetta brief PhP450

I chose Chiarra bra because it's padded and the design is simple enough that can be used as a t- shirt bra but the lace on the sides and back gave it an added oomph to an otherwise simple design! Lace gives me an irritating feel though. I just found out after I have road tested and worn it once a few days ago. I hope after a few washes I can get used to the lace feel. 

The Simonetta brief fits perfectly. I picked up the right size. As with any other undergarments, briefs were not allowed to try on for hygienic purposes. 

So, the following is the rest of the story about the event.

A few months ago, I got an email inviting me to model for an Italian lingerie company, House of Vanita. Ok, just relax, don't panic, I don't have the guts and the body to sashay on the catwalk. DH had the weirdest laugh when I shared with him the email ha-ha-ha 

outfit of the night

xoxo hand bag

Vicky Ras (extreme left) in Isabella bustier PhP3, 000, Helga Weber (middle) in Jemma PhP3, 000
and Henzel Gapay (2nd from right) wearing Celestina bustier PhP2, 300 and brief  PhP1, 000

I attended the event, alright, not as a model but as a spectator. The fashion show dubbed as La Vanita Vita features Filipina bloggers wearing the latest collection of House of Vanita. It is the famed Italian designer Fabiola Marin who is the creative force behind House of Vanita. 

The event started a bit late but cocktails were served the entire night. It was a good thing because I took some test shots first before the show begun.

Vicky Ras in Bianca bra PhP800 and brief Php450

Aby Valentos in Allegra bra PhP1, 300 and brief PhP650

Alex Lapa in Ambra PhP1, 950

Shanna De Guzman in Vanessa camisole PhP1, 800 and brief PhP800

Allegra chemise PhP2, 900


After the fashion show, the bloggers/ models mingle with us and pose for a souvenir photo haha. All 7 were such a trooper!

The photos below were all taken after the show:

Alex Lapa in Caprise bustier PhP3, 900 with fellow bloggers Bestie and Earth

with Hanna Villasis in Luna bustier PhP3, 200 and brief PhP600

with Alex


I only know two of the seven bloggers modeling that day Alex Lapa and Hanna Villasis.

with fashion bloggers, Bestie and Isabelle

blooper

photo credit: MrWilson

Vanita synonymous with soft fabrics, extravagant lace in deep rich color can be yours too by visiting it's website. Delivery is guaranteed within 48 hours!

Thanks Mitzi and House of Vanita for the invite!