The Ice Cream Bar by FIC

My visit: October 17, 2010

The Ice Cream Bar 
Joya Tower, Joya Drive,
Rockwell Center,
Makati City
4030891

Oooh! I love desserts! I think I should be making a separate blog entirely for desserts haha I am always saving precious space in my stomach for it. How can you blame me? Desserts are simply gratifying and sweet hehe

 classic banana split PhP250

We chose three ice cream flavor- pistachio, green tea and vanilla ice cream. All yummy! Of course, I got the cherry on top! lol

 manga't suman PhP175

The suman is quite nothing like one that can be bought in Antipolo. Their suman is not that sticky. I like Antipolo suman better. The mango ice cream is a treat though. 

natural frozen yogurt PhP120; mochi bits PhP25

Can't say for their other flavors but this natural yogurt has just the right sourness. If only it could be cheaper, I would order this again.

my family

As if our late lunch in Kaya Express wasn't enough. All three orders above were gone within minutes after it was served haha