Sandalias Festival 2010 Step Into Some Love

My event: September 26, 2010

Sandalias Festival
Trinoma Activity Center

I was excited to receive the Sandalias Festival 2010 e-vite from MyMom-Friday. It will be the very first time I will ever get to meet Michelle and also attend an event with the biggest flipflop pinata I have ever seen.

Ipanema giant pinata



Steps Dance Project



Talented boys and girls from Steps Dance Project danced on the stage representing Brazilian Footwear brands like Ipanema, Ipanema GB, Gredha and Rider sandals.

king and queen of the mechanical surfboard, Ride n Surf

After the dance number came the awarding ceremony for the King and Queen of the Ride n Surf plus winners of the wall climbing were also called to receive cash prizes and gift certificates.

Patxi Elizalde flanked by the hosts


giant pinata shower

      

Terra Wellness Spa

Before the program even began, guests were treated to a relaxing foot spa which I, along with others, availed.

Terra Wellness Spa is located at 4F Discovery Suites 25 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

free nail art

The line for the nail art, foot and body tattoo was too long and I was not able to try it. But that's ok because I have my souvenir shot from POOF Photobooth.

 with Tetcha, Michelle and I

blowing kisses at Sandalias Festival 2010


talented kid on Ride n Surf


with Patxi Elizalde, Managing Director of ELRO Corporation

Together with Ginger and Michelle, we had our photo taken with Patxi Elizalde. ELRO Corporation is the distributor of Ipanema, Ipanema GB, Grendha and Rider.


Coinciding with the Sandalias Festival 2010, is the grand opening of Bambu Trinoma. Other Bambu outlets are located in Glorietta 4, Makati and Marquee Mall, Angeles City.

Ipanema Classica Trends Fem in Brown- Gold PhP895

Make- up Of The Day:

motd

shimmer cubes by The Body Shop

violet and pink combination by Lancome; black eyeliner by Fashion 21 PhP85

This was such a long post! I enjoyed my time in Sandalias Festival 2010. I hope you enjoyed reading too!

Until the next post!