Smart Parenting Model Search 2010

My event: October 10, 2010

Smart Parenting Model Search
Activity Center,
Robinsons Galleria

Since it's a Sunday, I didn't expect heavy traffic in Ortigas. I was right but when I reached Robinsons Parking area, there were too many cars that I opted to park in basement 3. 


I was able to immediately locate AA of Summit Media.

parents lining up with their kids in tow

I was able to squeeze my way in this crowd, imagine that!

 mascots like Spongebob  Squarepants make the kids super happy

Kids can pose with mascots like Spongebob Squarepants, Dora and Bumblebee!

mothers patiently waiting for their kid's turn on the stage

After the mascot appeared on the stage, kids, wearing clothes from Robinson's Department Store, were called to go up on the stage to have their pictures taken by Blow- up Babies.

Below are some of the cute kids who joined the day's festivities:







While waiting for their numbers to be called, kids were entertained by several activities like watching  cartoon movies, face painting, balloon twisting, slides and see saw and of course, a photo booth!



Ashwin Dionne Andrade

I was able to interview the mother of Aswin Dionne during the event. She told me that his son is a veteran at 2 years old. He has been joining modeling search as young as... guess what? 11 days old ; p





Miakka Lim
The event was hosted by Miakka Lim.


Lassig

Raffle prizes courtesy of Lassig were given away.

 Tetcha and her family

On my way out, a fellow blogger called out my name. It was Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts! I was excited to see her. She was with her family. And I thought she was covering the event too. She was there to participate her son in the modeling search. Good luck ; )

There's a lot of prizes in store. The grand prize winner will get a modeling contract from RDS, PhP30,000 worth of GCs and a feature in January/February issue of Smart Parenting Magazine.



The Smart Parenting Model Search 2010 was co- presented by RDS and in cooperation with Robinsons Galleria, Lassig, Sunkist, Nestle Moo, Alo Youth and Nickelodeon.