Me-Time Moments with Dove silky smooth chocolates!

You, yes, you, who reads this post right now. Are you reading this during your Me-Time moments? Then you should read on to know what you are missing hehe 


Me-Time moments with Dove Chocolate

Mars Food Singapore, a family owned company founded in 1911, is introducing Dove silky smooth chocolate...  your perfect companion for Me Time moments.


 Dove Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut, Almond & Raisin (43g) PhP45

I usually have my Me-Time moments in the afternoon after having lunch. I check my email and update my blog. It was in the afternoon when I got a package from Dove Chocolates. What a perfect timing! Among the four variants, Dove Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut, Almond & Raisin pique my interest. I quickly tear it open tasting the silky smooth chocolate with hazelnut, almond and raisin! And to think I have not even refrigerated the chocolate. I ate the whole thing right away! And I would not be so guilty eating it whole because each single serve to go is just a little over 200 calories ; p

Dove Chocolates

Dove chocolate is available in leading supermarkets. Other variants available are:
  • Dove Milk Chocolate
  • Dove Dark Chocolate
  • Dove Chocolate with Crispy Rice- eeep! I couldn't believe I just finish this one right now!
So, hurry! Go to your nearest grocery store and grab hold of Dove Chocolates! Next time you read my blog, you will also have your perfect companion!