Singapore Chronicle: Peach Garden Chinese Restaurant

My visit: November 16, 2010

Peach Garden Chinese Restaurant
301 Upper Thomson Road 
Thomson Plaza
Singapore
(65) 64513233

On our last day, we were all so lucky because the relatives of AC drove us to Chinatown, IKEA and Junction 8 Mall to shop and eat! I slept in between travel time. My bad, I shouldn't have. I got headache after that and you all know what happened, right?

Before we left for Manila, they treated us for dinner in this wonderful Chinese restaurant called Peach Garden. 

The photos below were plated and served to us individually.  

 appetizer



chicken broth soup

 steamed fish

 scallop

 sticky rice

mango and pomelo

I was not aware that mango and pomelo fruits can be paired! I love the taste of it! I will definitely try to make it one of these days.

Sorry guys, I couldn't tell you how much we ate because as I have told you, AC's relative paid for everything ; p