Yogi Bear

My event: January 23, 2011

Yogi Bear
Press Screening
Cinema 3
Glorietta 4, Makati City

I got two complimentary tickets to a press screening for Warner Bros. Pictures' Yogi Bear. And who better to accompany me than my sister. She has been a fan of Yogi Bear. My sister has been watching the cartoon since she was a kid. She was happy that I invited her hehe

I feel so sexy sandwiched in between Yogi Bear and Boo Boo

Watch the movie to find out how Yogi Bear (Dan Aykroyd) & his faithful pal Boo Boo (Justin Timberlake) and of course, Ranger Smith (Tom Cavanagh) save the Jellystone Park from being sold by the conniving Mayor Brown! Rounding up the cast is Ana Farris as Rachel Johnson, a visiting documentary filmmaker. Together they unite to plan how to stop the mayor from selling the park to loggers. 

Selling Jellystone Park to loggers would mean no more pic-a-nic basket to steal, families will no longer enjoy the nature Jellystone Park has to offer. Now more than ever, Yogi Bear should prove that he is smarter than the average bear!

Showing in theaters January 26, 2011. Also available in 3D!