Awesome Bargains at AyosDito.ph

I will be going to Boracay in a couple of weeks and I am looking for hassle free airport transfer from Caticlan airport to Boracay Island. A friend of mine recommended a website called AyosDito.ph- an online classified ads. I browsed through the site under Tours and Holidays for sale Western Visayas. I found my way through seamlessly and saw one with a comprehensive description of what their company is offering. I will make a mental note to call the company tomorrow morning to ask for its availability to pick my friend and I up on our scheduled trip. Weee! Keeping my fingers crossed.

screencap of the detailed description of the company's service

I was curious about what else this site has to offer. I found out that it is also for people who are interested  to buy used cars. I will recommend this site to my brother who is into buying and selling cars. He can easily sign up and post photos of the cars that he was selling. How hard can that be? Signing up is free plus the ad will run for 60 days. Isn't that a good deal?

Finding this site is so timely since DH is planning on selling our car. He could post an ad in the classifieds section. I would encourage you to post in this site too because I know there are a lot of people relying on this site. And what have you got to lose, right?

For those of you want to buy a used car, I found another site on how to buy used car. With this site, you don't have to worry about buying a lemon. It's like a manual. So, you might want to check it out before buying one. 

I hope everything will go well with my inquiry tomorrow. I want my vacation to be worry free. Wish me luck!