The Stock Market in Bonifacio High Street

My visit: April 22, 2011

The Stock Market
B1/B3 Bonifacio High Street
Taguig City
8566300 to 01

I first saw this restaurant when I was still joining fun run. Hmmm, I can't tell you how long ago it was haha But I can tell you this, I am back running, on the thread mill this time!

It was Good Friday, after checking out at EDSA Shangri-la Hotel, my family and I went to Bonifacio High Street expecting the place to be deserted. To our surprise, many people didn't leave Manila at all. 

Most of the restaurants are open. The Stock Market is one of them. We roamed around the area and found out that not all shops were open. As we walked along the rows and rows of restaurants and shops, we saw Bonifacio High Street's version of Station of the Cross. I saw people literally carrying the cross. I was just wasn't in the mood to take a photo of it because I am starving.

 Stock Market Harvest Salad PhP325

I find the serving a bit small for PhP325. Slices of pineapple are on one side and cut veggies with bananas, grapes, apples and nuts on the other side. Pepper and vinaigrette are on top of the salad. 

1/2 pork bbq ribs PhP550


For rib lovers like my sister and I, this order is so worth it! We are in rib heaven haha It is a hefty serving and I am not complaining! For starving sisters, this order is a must lol

bread and salsa dip

Shhh! We were able to finished a couple of bread baskets haha It was free and yummy! I didn't know that salsa and freshly baked bread are perfect for each other. It's either that or I was really famished.

grilled pork chops PhP550

Prior to ordering, I learned from the server that this restaurant belonged to Bistro Group which includes Italianni's, my favorite! We were thinking if we should order a fish on the menu for variety, or pork chops thinking it would most likely have the same taste as the pork chops that I love in Italianni's. We asked the server if the sauce used would be the same with ribs sauce. We don't want to have two main entrees with the same taste. After she came back from the kitchen, the server said that its not. But what do you know, we were given the same bbq rib sauce on our pork chop as you can see clearly in the photo. The server apologized profusely. The pork chops were not as tender as I would want it to be. It was thick which was not bad at all. It would be better if they can actually come up with a different sauce rather than using the same bbq sauce as the one they use for the ribs. If you ask me, I still like the pork chops in Italianni's. 

I will try other dishes next time and will order another round of ribs lol 

Senior Citizen discount is applicable.