My first yellow dress ever!

Plains & Prints 
L5 Shangri-la Plaza
Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
6871393

Excited! That was how I felt while I was exchanging email messages with Theya So of Plains & Prints. She told me that I can choose any off the rack dress that I like for my birthday!

taken the night of my birthday with Apple and Precious

dress: Plains & Prints decaf perforated dress in yellow PhP1595
belt: Plains & Prints Cassey in brown/ black PhP450
earrings: Jewelmer
shoes: Aldo

mannequins on the move 

3 days before my birthday, I went to Shangri-la Plaza Mall branch. This was my second time to schedule a fitting in this branch. The first time was for the PFW Unbeaten Challenge. I tried on a lot of dresses. The sales associate was very helpful. I don't have a stick thin body so dressing me up pose a great challenge. No sleeveless, please!

in blue romper/ playsuit

I really, really like this rompers especially because it's in my favorite color blue! It is also available in gray. I was thinking of getting this outfit at first but I find it too casual for an evening date. 

store display

I love the hues the store has on display for this season. The colors are bright and sunny! A mix of green, yellow, white and peach. I noticed that there were a lot of light colored dresses, shorts and lots and lots of sleeveless tops! Too bad I am hiding my arms this summer lol That is mainly one of the reasons why I am hitting the gym these past couple of days. I don't know if I can bare my arms for my Boracay stint in a couple of weeks haha 

decaf perforated dress

I take into liking this dress because I fit in size small haha I would wear it without a belt if I am model thin. I like that both pockets are a bit low and huge to give me an added boost in my hip area. The overall effect balances my whole body. I was with my parents during my fitting and they both gave  thumbs up on this dress. 

DH said otherwise though. He wanted my choice of dress to have more print and style than just a loose fitting one. He said that a shapeless dress would make me look fatter. But I still like this dress because the cloth used is satin like. It's a bit shiny when you look closely at the photo.

wonder belt

To give justice to this dress, I have worn a brown/ black belt over it and look at how fash I look haha

How I celebrated my birthday coming up! But first, I need to finish my Holy Week posts. Happy Weekend!