Weekend Home Cooking at Felicity Patisserie

My event: May 1, 2011

Felicity Patisserie
2nd floor Unit F Holy Spirit Drive cor. Don Matias St.,
Don Antonio Heights, Quezon City
across Cake To Go
09178531998

Felicity- intense happiness. 
Patisserie- A shop where French pastries and cakes are sold. 

Felicity Patisserie is more than just a shop that sold cakes. Expect a taste of weekend home cooking when you dine here. This restaurant is operated by a husband and wife tandem and together they create flavorful dishes and cakes. 

Dory with Tomato-Pesto Confit PhP200

I am salivating as I am typing right now. Who wouldn't? Chunky fish meat topped with cherry tomato. Delish!

Confit means meat cooked slowly in its own fat. 


 Manna crisp with sour cream

This was served to us while waiting for the main dishes.

cookies on display

Felicity is a whimsical restaurant found tucked in one corner of a main thoroughfare. The interior reminded me of a show I used to watch, Shabby Chic by Rachel Ashwell. I love it!

 Oriental Fish in Honey Shrimp Sauce Php175

Overwhelming spices that's what comes to my mind when I look at this dish. We were not able to finish this. It is not on our favorite list : (

Pasta Kai-Vigan PhP160

You should know by now that I am not fond of pasta so DH was the one who gave the thumbs up. We took home what's left and he ate it in the office the next day. This order comes with Haute- Toasted Garlic Bread. 

Lean Pork with Basil Cream Relish PhP195

Ok, I found my favorite! It's cream cheese with relish sandwiched in between pork medallion. I love the lingering taste of the basil. This is a must order. I would go back for this dish!

Saucy Tomato Hungarian Sausage Php175

I am saving the best for last because this is DH's favorite, Hungarian sausage! My husband and I were surprised that aside from the two dishes we have chosen, a few more came out of the kitchen. By this time, I was so full but still able to taste a slice of sausage with tomatoes and basil. DH was able to finish this order by himself hehe He isn't good at sharing when it comes to his favorite food.

 Brazo de Felicidad PhP30

Not bad for a slice of heaven on earth! Creamy ice cream and fluffy egg white definitely way better than the ordinary brazo de mercedez.

German Choco Bliss Cake PhP85

Chocolatey goodness minus the flour... guilt free!

It was good that I was with DH when I went to visit this restaurant. I was able to share with him this wonderful food trip!