Birthday celebration at Classic Confections!

My visit: May 2, 2011

Classic Confections
2/F Greenbelt 5
Legaspi St., Legaspi Village
Makati
7299243

Franco and Cookie from Bridges, a PR company, treated me and Rowena for lunch on my birthday. Cyma was a unanimous choice for lunch. The Roka Salata is so good that we ended up ordering 2 haha After our hearty lunch, we went to Classic Confections because according to Franco I have to have a  birthday cake. A birthday will not be complete if I don't blow a candle. How sweet!

cheesecake PhP225

Yummy cheesecake as my birthday cake weeee! I should really lose some weight now haha


behind Rowena and I are Franco and Cookie

my partner in blogging, Animetric

This girl has been with me since I started blogging. I am happy that she was able to spare some time to celebrate my birthday!

 candle blowing

Tiramisu PhP195

They ordered tiramisu on the side. I get to taste only a spoonful of this smooth dessert with coffee powder on top. 

cappuccino PhP110

Three of us ordered cappuccino and each of us got different foam designs. This is the cutest but it's not my drink! I think it was Franco's. Rowena told me about how good the sugar cookies served together with the hot drink. I ate it whole and I want some more haha 

I really had a great time. I want to thank Bridges- Franco & Cookie! I also want to thank Jenny of Pevonia Philippines for treating Rowena and I at HEAT, Shangri-la Hotel the next day. Too bad I was not able to take a photo.