Dark Spots? Try Neutrogena Fine Fairness Brightening Serum

Yesterday, I was talking to my SILs about skin problems. I found out that she has dark spots- a problem most women, aged 30 and above have. Ok, that includes me ; p I shared to her that it's very important to apply sun block every day especially if you are going to be out and under the sun. 

Since I have already shared my other secret weapon aside from sun block to her, I also want to share it with you. It is a product that I have accidentally discovered- Brightening Serum. I didn't buy the product but I was one of the lucky few who won the entire range of Neutrogena Fine Fairness last December. The brand is so generous because I got the entire line in regular size bottles, tube and jar.

Neutrogena Fine Fairness Brightening Serum 30ml PhP999

You know how I often get product sample sent over for review, right? After using a product line for 3 weeks for review, I always go back to Dove/ Celeteque for facial wash, Pond's Cold Cream for make up remover and now I add Neutrogena Fine Fairness Brightening Serum to my list. 


 entire range of Neutrogena Fine Fairness sans the mask 

  • Neutrogena Fine Fairness cleanser 100g PhP299.75
  • Neutrogena Fine Fairness cream 50g 
  • Neutrogena Fine Fairness toner 200ml PhP459.75
  • Neutrogena Fine Fairness lotion with SPF 30 40ml PhP719.75
  • Neutrogena Fine Fairness deep whitening mask PhP990 (not in the photo)
  • Neutrogena Fine Fairness brightening UV moisture SPF50+ 30ml (not in the photo) PhP660 


after pumping a small amount of brightening serum at the back of my palm

The product's consistency is more watery than creamy. It is very light and therefore easily absorbed by the skin. I put it on before applying primer and make up. If I found a zit on my face, I apply Differin cream first then this product after. I like that it is unscented. 

EXTREMELY CLOSE UP- a few more light brown spots left on my right side 

After 6 months of using this product, my dark spots are noticeably lighter. It didn't totally erase the dark spots. And I notice that when I stay under the sun, it is inevitable for my dark spot not to show up or darken. I know that the only solution is to have a "face off" haha I am afraid that if I go for a chemical peel, I won't be able to enjoy the beach anymore as my skin will now be more prone to the harmful rays of the sun. Temporarily, I apply this product religiously. I hope the entire 30 ml bottle would last for a year. 

this is my no make up office look haha

When going to the office,  I seldom put make up on these days. If my now brown spots are gone, I will be totally make up free even during events haha

Neutrogena Fine Fairness Brightening Serum is dermatologist tested. It is non- comedogenic and oil-free.  Available in Watsons and SM Department Stores. 

Care to share your age defying secret?