Celeteque Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer vs Celeteque Facial Moisturizer

I have been using Celeteque brand for quite some time now. I am alternately using Celeteque facial wash with Dove facial foam wash right now. One (Dove) was beside the sink and the other (Celeteque) inside my shower area. 

Celeteque facial wash

Celeteque gives you that clean feeling without drying your skin. 

Dove facial foam wash

 Celeteque Advanced Anti- Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer PhP619


I won this bottle of Celeteque Advanced Anti- Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer and was able to use it for a few times. I got pimple break out that was why I stopped using this over a month ago. I might try and use this one more time to see if my face still break out from its formula. One thing I don't like about the product is the hint of floral scent although fragrance-free is printed on the bottle. I will update this post if ever I get the chance to use this bottle again. If I will still have a break out, I might use this product on my neck instead. 

Celeteque facial moisturizer PhP214.75

I love this clear formula better than the Advanced Anti- Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer. Now, this is absolutely fragrance-free. Although the consistency is not creamy, more like watery, it serves its purpose of moisturizing your skin. I even brought a tube with me when I went to Taipei a couple of years ago. The weather was cold. But my skin stay moisturized throughout my entire trip. What's even way better, this product is just a third of the price of a bottle of Celeteque Advanced Anti- Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer! 

To read my product review on The Body Shop's Vitamin C Skin Boost, click here